Multifamily & Strata Roofing
Surlang Roofing has over 20 years of experience providing high-quality, affordable roofing services for large-scale multi-family buildings throughout the Lower Mainland of Metro Vancouver.
Because we work closely with many strata councils and property management companies, we understand the needs and concerns that are unique to multifamily building residents and owners.
Surlang Roofing has the following credentials:
- GAF certified for residential roofing installations
- CertainTeed ShingleMaster
- BP Certified Roofer
- In good standing with Worksafe BC
- Fully insured with $2 million liability
- Registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating
We can help guide you through the process of choosing the roofing system, style and colour that is best suited to the unique needs of your building or buildings.
Equipped to handle all of your roofing needs for projects of any size, we are specialists in cedar shake conversions and SBS torch-on membrane roofs.
In addition to reroofing and new roof installations we also provide the following:
- Attic ventilation upgrades
- Exhaust vent ducting, rerouting and insulating
- Skylight installations and replacements
We have a fully-equipped service department for maintenance and repairs.
Free Consultation & Estimate
Our experienced estimators will give you an honest evaluation of the condition of your current roofing system and make recommendations based on your unique requirements.
We will provide you with a detailed written quotation that includes the following:
- Description of work to be completed
- Materials required for any project
- Cost estimate
- Estimated time required to complete project
We would be happy to show you some examples of our work. Give us a call for a free consultation and no-obligation cost estimate.