A roof can last anywhere from 15 to 50 years, depending on the type of roof, the quality of roofing material and the skill with which the roof was installed.
If you have a leaky or damaged roof, we can help you extend its life for as long as possible with repairs. However, there comes a time when the most economical fix is the installation of a new roof.
We can repair or replace all types of residential roofs including cedar shakes and shingles. In addition, we have expertise in cedar roof conversions, concrete tiles, metal panels, and SBS/torch-on for low-pitch installations.
- GAF certified for residential roofing installations
- CertainTeed ShingleMaster
- BP Certified Roofer
- In good standing with Worksafe BC
- Fully insured with $2 million liability
- Registered with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ rating
Give us a call for a free consultation and no-obligation cost estimate.
Our estimators will evaluate the condition of the roof on your home and make recommendations for repair or replacement. We will provide you with a detailed written quotation.